Join the Secular Education Network now
We promote equal treatment of all children.
We welcome people of all faiths. The Secular Education Network is open to anyone who supports these values regardless of their personal faith.
You may be a parent who questions the nature of religious instruction and struggles with the difficult decision to opt their child out of religious instruction. You might feel alone and isolated in your concerns. When you join the Secular Education Network you are joining a community of parents facing the same question.
You will be joining a larger community of people who believe that parents shouldn’t need to make this choice, and that values should be taught in a inclusive and non partisan way within the safety of the standard school system.
By joining the Secular Education Network you will have access to a well established and well resourced Humanist association committed to freedom of expression and freedom of religion. There is no cost to joining the network.
But what will we do about religion in schools?
- Run local campaigns to educate parents about Secular Values Education.
- Provide support for parents struggling with the decision to opt out.
- Support those who choose to run for School Boards to change discriminatory practices.
- Encourage School Boards to support non discriminatory Secular Education.
- Support members who wish to complain to the Human Rights Commission.
- Provide regular meetings, email newsletters and web site about Secular Education.
- Promote Law Change to see real Separation of Church and State.
Donate to the Humanist and Rationalists
Like most community lead organisations, we rely on donations to keep us going. Click Here to go to the association of Rationalists and Humanists page, where you can donate.
Donate Now to support our campaigns and community support projects.
Powered by OSTraining.com